The University of Minnesota Office of Internal Audit has been recognized as an industry leader, providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve the operations of the University of Minnesota.
We provide a wide array of services to the University, primarily through the conduct of financial, operational, compliance and information system audits. The types of work we perform include:
- Risk-based college and departmental audits
- Risk-based University process audits
- Risk-based information technology audits
- Investigations of financial or operational misconduct
- Special projects requested by University management
- Consulting on new systems, processes or others areas of risk
Please contact us should you have any questions about our services.
At the University of Minnesota, our Office of Internal Audit is making a special effort to dispel the notion of an audit as something we do to you. Rather, we are promoting the concept that an audit is something we accomplish with you.
Control Charts allow you to easily track the status of an audit over time until the audit is complete. New charts are published on a quarterly basis.